Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from Nashvillecprclasses.com, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Respecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us at Nashvillecprclasses.com.
- Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by Nashvillecprclasses.com to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell, transfer, rent or trade your information to any third party.
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information.
- Nashvillecprclasses.com will safeguard your personal information. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
- In addition, we utilize a “cookie” to track your movements on the site. The cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore eliminating the need for you to re-register with us every time you visit our site.
- Nashvillecprclasses.com places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices.
- This is a standard practice all online businesses adhere to.Cookies are an integral part of assisting Nashvillecprclasses.com in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all customers.
- With cookies enabled, Nashvillecprclasses.com can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all customers. By browsing Nashvillecprclasses.com, customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computer.
- Customers are able to disable cookies if they want personally from their browser.
SHIPMENT, CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- All items purchased from Nashvillecprclasses.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the buyer upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The use of the Nashvillecprclasses.com site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
- Nashvillecprclasses.com offers worldwide shipping.The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased http://www.nashvillecprclasses.com/index.php/ga_xvc6v3/cms_page/edit/page_id/4/key/15b4c0d2d10885dc9eac5da8d1c75fe7/#product and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Purchased goods may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country or state.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. Nashvillecprclasses.com has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact their local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond Nashvillecprclasses.com’s original delivery estimates.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Nashvillecprclasses.com strives to be as accurate as possible and intends that the colors, design, and style of the products that appear on this site reflect those of the actual product.
- However, Nashvillecprclasses.com does not warrant that product descriptions, pictures or any other content of Nashvillecprclasses.com is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Variations caused by technical, typographical, digital, or photographic reasons may occur.
- Actual colors and the "look and feel" you see on the Nashvillecprclasses.com site will depend on your computer monitor and on other technical factors.
- If a product offered by Nashvillecprclasses.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.All of Nashvillecprclasses.com products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from the date of the invoice. Except as expressly stated herein, Nashvillecprclasses.com disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the Nashvillecprclasses.com site.
- You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Nashvillecprclasses.com arising from any product sold on the Nashvillecprclasses.com site is the price of the product ordered.
- In no event shall Nashvillecprclasses.com, its directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
MARKETING USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of Nashvillecprclasses.com. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.
We have made every effort to the colors of our products that appear on the website display as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery.
All sizes and measurements are approximate; however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicated are US sizes. Please refer to the size guide for clarification.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been mis-published, including prices and promotions.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include sales tax and shipping charges. Sales tax and shipping charges will be added where applicable. Goods are subject to availability. As there is a delay between the time when the order is placed and the time when the order is accepted, the stock position relating to particular items may change. If an item you have ordered becomes out of stock before we accept the order we shall notify you as soon as possible.
We continually update our online store. From time to time our retail stores may run special local promotions (which may not be available on our Website) or we may offer special discounts online that are not available in the retail stores. Some website promotions may not be available to customers in particular jurisdictions.